Welcome! =D

Welcome to this page, KPOP World In Me.

Basically, this page is for my college purpose.

Last year (2013), I was required to create a blog and to talk about the things I like. Therefore, I promoted South Korea, and that was my topic for the assignment. To view them, checkout the sidebar, under the "My Previous Project" section.

As of this year (2014), for IT-subject, I was asked to create a blog again. So, I thought that I might as well use this existing blog and fortunately, my lecturer allowed me to do so.

In summary, all I want to say is that this is NOT a personal blog. Although the website is called "KPOP World", but it will contain non-KPOP related topics...

That is all from me. Happy reading~~ ^^

P/S - I found out that you need to refresh the page whenever you first open the page. This is to get the correct fonts that I've set for this page.

Monday, January 20

My Idols!! (Blog Part 1)

After introducing myself, it's time to talk about my the KPOP Idols that I love like!!!

Originally, it was TVXQ, also known as DBSK (東方神起). They are the ones that brought my to the world of KPOP in the year 2007/08. About a year later, my interest shifted to Super Junior and the first concert that I went was their concert in Malaysia; to be specific, its at Bukit Jalil stadium in the year of 2010.

And then new idols came in with better songs, which then shifted me to another group, which was SHINee, and still SHINee until today. Besides them, thre's is another group as well, called EXO.
Overall, my current favourite groups are SHINee and EXO.

Starting of with SHINee, I like them since the year 2009, when they released their 3rd mini album only after one-year of debuting. Their main track, or we, the fans usually use the term,"title track" was Ring Ding Dong at that time. Here's a MV of it, check it out!
It might not sparks interest on you, but it certainly happened on me, which is also the reason why I followed their music and buy their albums! Sometimes, I would regret that I didn't follow them when they firstly debut in the year 2008. What can I do?, I just knew about KPOP at that time.



Next, I will talk about EXO, who I have followed them since their debut (2012) until today! I'm proud of myself that I followed them since their trainee period until they release their debut song and all the way till today. Here's the video of their debut song - MAMA.
You might wonder why is it in two videos?
Ans: They are 12 in a group, and during their debut period, they were divided into 2 groups; the Mandarin (M) group and the Korean (K) group, which results in EXO-M & EXO-K.
M would sing in Chinese & K will sing in Korean.




And last  year, the year 2013, they were back as 12 in a group, promoting together with the song Wolf and Growl. But the concept of having 2 versions; Mandarin version & Korean version still exist in their promotion. Here's the video of their song - Growl.




So, enjoy the MVs here! I shall leave now for you guys to enjoy the KPOP music. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment