Welcome! =D

Welcome to this page, KPOP World In Me.

Basically, this page is for my college purpose.

Last year (2013), I was required to create a blog and to talk about the things I like. Therefore, I promoted South Korea, and that was my topic for the assignment. To view them, checkout the sidebar, under the "My Previous Project" section.

As of this year (2014), for IT-subject, I was asked to create a blog again. So, I thought that I might as well use this existing blog and fortunately, my lecturer allowed me to do so.

In summary, all I want to say is that this is NOT a personal blog. Although the website is called "KPOP World", but it will contain non-KPOP related topics...

That is all from me. Happy reading~~ ^^

P/S - I found out that you need to refresh the page whenever you first open the page. This is to get the correct fonts that I've set for this page.

Monday, January 20

Who Am I? (Blog Part 1)

Here's a brief detail about myself:-

Name: Sheryn, Saw Xue Ling
Nickname: Saw
D.O.B: 11 October 1994
Horoscope/Zodiac: Libra, Dog
Nationality: Malaysian

I'm a '94-girl who is currently majoring in Mass Communication in UCSI University.
What's my interest? Certainly, KPOP, also known as Korean Music. As you can see from the sidebar, under "ABOUT ME" column, listening KPOP music is a part of my life.
But! This doesnt means I'm a Korean drama fan, I rarely watch Korean dramas, unless the storyline sparks my interest. However, I do update on the latest dramas that are airing on TV channels, as well as the upcoming dramas that are soon to be broadcasted.

From my previous posts, you would know that I'm not only a KPOP fangirl, but I have much interest on Korean culture too. I love eating Korean meals and if you ask me which is my favourite, I can hardly give you one, because all of them suit my tastebud! I it wasn't because I'm a Buddhist that pray Guan-Yin god, I would really love to try their barbeque beef, which are more famous than pork & chicken. And I would really like to try out their Korean traditional costume, which is Hanbok.

As an overall, you can call me a KPOP fangirl, I'm used to this nickname! That is all about me.

P/S - Photo of myself (although I don't feel like showing... =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment